Dang ugly (Read 811 times)

undue monkey

"No, I can't meet you for drinks tonight, my laptop is due for a shampoo and trim" I'm mildy intrigued by the PC-in-a-can design. Nice co-branding opportunities there.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

F'ugly. And that's putting it nicely...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm trying to picture the type of person that would carry that around. MTA: Maybe the puter to use when you're sitting up in your rustic lodge by the huge stone fireplace and matching rug?
          Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

I'm trying to picture the type of person that would carry that around.
            ... OK ... it is from another post ... but you get the idea. Neil Clowning around

Running ... just keep running!

... OK ... it is from another post ... but you get the idea. Neil Clowning around
              Hey...leave my puppy outta this. Wink He's just going through a confusing time right now...
              Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Whoops ... no offence meant maam .... Blush Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Whoops ... no offence meant maam .... Blush Neil
                  None taken. Maximus wasn't within hearing distance anyway! Big grin
                  GP160

I think the pink one is cute! Would never buy anything like that...but I would def rock that if it was free Smile
                    Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                      Meh - I wasn't that impressed with any of them. While some of them might be "nice" none were really "innovative" and maybe only the fur one was clever. But clever or neat laptop covers is nothing new and hardly innovative.