Most embarrassing iTunes download... (Read 701 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The Thong Song. Just now...I happened to reference it in another thread and got the earworm...then I realized it would be a good running tune. So I had to have it. I am ashamed. Sad k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Tiffany - I think we're alone now. Blush

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Tiffany - I think we're alone now. Blush
        You win! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

You win! Big grin k
          No way. Yours is worse than mine. Tongue

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No way. Yours is worse than mine. Tongue
            Ok...mall rat! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Okay, I am placing a bet of 1 Lincoln penny that Zoom-Zoom has the Wreckz n Effect with the lyrics "zooma zoom zoom on the boom boom just shake your....". I bet you also have that goofy jam with lyrics "put your hand up on my hip when you slip you dip we dip" ???

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, I have neither...but now I'm thinking about them...hmmm.... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I also have "Baby Got Back," but it's kind of my theme song... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

The Meek One

I grew up in the 80's so my list of embarrassing downloads is embarrassingly long.... remember the band Flock of Seagulls?
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I grew up in the 80's so my list of embarrassing downloads is embarrassingly long.... remember the band Flock of Seagulls?
                      I run, I run so far away...that was their hit, wasn't it? I only remember that weird video of theirs that VH-1 will show on their flashback shows from time to time. k

~ Sarah Kay

I'm not sure which is the worst but I am probably much more embarrassing than any of you. Blush Barry Manilow - Copacabana Statler Brothers - Bed of Roses Juice Newton - Queen of Hearts I am totally not sure why I even admitted to this on a public forum!!!! Dead
                        ---- Cynthia
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm not sure which is the worst but I am probably much more embarrassing than any of you. Blush Barry Manilow - Copacabana
                          Come, now...that's not embarrassing (runs off to add it to her iTunes cart)! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Others I am ashamed of... Milkshake - Kelis Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani Cottoneye Joe - Starsound Orchestra Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone Bootylicious - Destiny's Child Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

I have Hammer's 2 Legit 2 Quit. You know--after he lost his M.C. Clowning around

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have Hammer's 2 Legit 2 Quit. You know--after he lost his M.C. Clowning around
                                I think we have a new winner! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay