The Future of RunningAHEAD (Read 8024 times)

MrNamtor

dude you deserve to be  at least financially well off. Although I've only been here a few days, this seems like a great great site. Good luck to you and all the success in the world, on whatever level you want it.

I'm a web developer and a software engineer and I struggle with technical issues daily. Building what you have here is amazing and I probably have more respect for it than others because I know what's involved in doing something like this.

No, let me take that back - I have no idea what's involved in doing something like this, I can only imagine what is/was involved in the creation and ongoing development and maintenance of this site.

I  just subscribed to support you. I only login when I want to write something. I don't mind ads. I will still keep clicking the ads that I am interested with.

Thank you for the work.

5k - 20:56 (09/12), 7k - 28:40 (11/12), 10k trial - 43:08  (03/13), 42:05 (05/13), FM - 3:09:28 (05/13), HM - 1:28:20 (05/14), Failed 10K trial - 6:10/mi for 4mi (08/14), FM - 3:03 (09/14)

Samurai in Training

OK, so it has been over a year now... how are things going?  Is this still your primary job?  Are you enjoying being self employed?

eric :)

I  just subscribed to support you. I only login when I want to write something. I don't mind ads. I will still keep clicking the ads that I am interested with.

Thank you for the work.

Thanks David for your support!

eric :)

OK, so it has been over a year now... how are things going?  Is this still your primary job?  Are you enjoying being self employed?

This is still my primary job and I'm still loving it.

HermosaBoy

This is still my primary job and I'm still loving it.

Excellent!!!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

I'm new here, and would like to say that RA kicks RWOL's a$$ets.   Great setup you have here.

Wait, you can say ass without having to change characters to avoid a block?  Even better!  

Again, excellent work on the setup of the site and I am here to stay :-) 

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

RunJasonRun

I just subscribed.  Thanks for all of the work on an impressive site layout.  I am happy to be aboard the train.

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

highonrunning

I know this is a super old post, but I felt it was important to renew my my subscription again and bump this thread because there's some golden nuggets here. enjoy!

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Good reminder, just renewed my subscription!

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Good reminder, just renewed my subscription!

What you said! Done

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

I’ve been a member since the death of the CoolRunning log.... at least 10-12 years. Happy to pay for an annual subscription to keep track of shoe mileage, PRs at every distance, how many SBR miles I do each year... all the metrics. Please be here until I retire from running, which I hope is “never.”

Jeanne

Christine1913

Is Runnringahead being managed by some other than eric? Did eric sell the website? I am starting to have flashbacks of Coolrunning.

Runnerclay asking for a friend

kcam

What flashbacks are you having?  I came here when CR disintegrated but I really liked CR.  John Barbour wrote a marathon training plan on CR that got me to my first sub-3 marathon.  That was my first, and only time, I followed a training plan. Thanks, John, and CR!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Is Runnringahead being managed by some other than eric? Did eric sell the website? I am starting to have flashbacks of Coolrunning.

Runnerclay asking for a friend

This is still Eric's site as far as I know. That's who I contact if there are any problems with the 2023 Running Game.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.