pace on home page (Read 344 times)

I've put a pace column on my RA home page. My monthly pace for April is off and so is one of my weekly paces. I know why but I don't know what to do about it. I went out for a jog / run one day. I just went around the track but I had forgotten my stopwatch (aka ipod). So I don't know how long it took me but I know how far I went since I know each lap is approximately 1/4 mile or 400 meters. I put the distance in to my log and now my weekly and monthly mile paces are 5 min. and 7 min. when they should be about 9 min. I still want to see my distance in the summary graph on the home page as well. If anyone can help that would be great. Thank you. Oh and I'd like to see more days listed in my "daily run distances" graph. Is this possible?
      It is probably easiest for you to put in an estimated time for that distance. Make the pace for that run the same as your typical pace. It's not 100% accurate, but better than what you have. Not sure about the summary page graph, haven't tried to change mine.

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!