Weight and Heart Rate Problem (Read 574 times)

NYSrunner

I use to put my weight and my resting heart rate in my run entry. Then I found out about the "health event" thing and thats where I put it now. However I wanted to delete all my data in the run entry and put them in the health event. I did that, and went back to go erase the data from my run entry, however it won't disappear. My weight and resting heart rate shows that it's gone from the actual entry where you can edit it, but on my workouts page it is still displayed. Anyone have any ideas why? Also just wondering, since I don't use the interval template above the notes in the run entry, is there a way to minimize? Not a biggie, but just wondering. Thanks.
    eric :)

NYSrunner, This sounds like a bug. I'll look into it. As for the workout editor, in the near future, I will modify it so that you can customize it just like the summary page.
      NYSrunner

I'm not sure if this is worth noting, but. When I go to Options - Manage My Activites - Run and add a new type of run (Tempo), it says that it already exists and cannot be added. Is this a bug too?

NYSrunner, I can't reproduce the original problem you reported. I was able to delete the health data from the workout just fine. Could you provide me with a list of steps to reproduce this? You cannot delete Tempo because there is already a type call Tempo. It's one of the built in types.
          NYSrunner

Hmm.....well if tempo cannot be deleted, then I'm not sure how this happened: Sorry for the size. But anyway, here were my steps. Options>Manage My Activites>Run (Which leads me to the picture above) >New Workout Type> Then I would put in Tempo and choose the color, click save and this would show up:

I checked your log and it looks like you renamed Cruise Interval back to Tempo. Is this still an issue? I tried to reproduce your problem on my machine and I can't seem to do it. I'm not sure how you got into that state.