Running Tattoos? (Read 8683 times)

That's some pretty nice leg hair......
    Thanks. Embarrassed I lived near TMI (Three Mile Island, for you youngsters) so maybe I have your peeps to thank. Wink That's one of the reasons I wanted a smaller pic: Less obvious apishness. And, now you've made me all the more want to shave (see running skirt/kilt thread.)

Sweaty

I have a few years with the idea of making me a tattoo, and now I hope to make my first HM to do so, I would like a golden dragon tattoo in my hip(I love tattoos, but I am afraid of needles so I will tattoo where I can see what they do, gives me terror will not be able to see what happen Tongue), sound cliché, but its significance is important to me, something like this, but not so complicated. Wink
      I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
        I think you need to put running shoes on the dragon for it to be a running tattoo. Or a finish line tape snapping across its chest. But that'd be an awesome tattoo. I don't think any reputable place would eff you up by putting some other design, instead of what you want, where you can't see it. You could always bring a friend. You'd probably have a nice suit if they did. Wink

Sweaty

I think you need to put running shoes on the dragon for it to be a running tattoo. Or a finish line tape snapping across its chest. But that'd be an awesome tattoo. I don't think any reputable place would eff you up by putting some other design, instead of what you want, where you can't see it. You could always bring a friend. You'd probably have a nice suit if they did. Wink
          Tongue Probably be right, maybe put running shoes , a medal would be nice, yes yes yes, good idea, thinking about it a little better. Wink
          I don´r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L
          Lisa3.1

You can go to photobucket and upload pictures and use IMG code.
            Any other way than photobucket, of which I know nothing?
            Thanks, Kenny!
            Looks like you got it. Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I was out.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(I love tattoos, but I am afraid of needles so I will tattoo where I can see what they do, gives me terror will not be able to see what happen Tongue)
              That's really interesting...both of my tattoos are on my back, so I could not see what was going on either time (well, sorta. The place where I got my last one had a big mirror on the wall and my artist had me hold a mirror so that I could see what she was doing at any time--she was fantastic). My marathon tattoo would be on my ankle...for once I will be able to see what's happening. If you can run a tattoo is no sweat (heh...sweat...I'm funny Wink). Really. Running can be a lot more painful than a tattoo...in a different sense. Both are kind of *good* pains, though.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Both are kind of *good* pains, though.
                Like spankings? Blush

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Like spankings? Blush
                  Hey, you've been missed--how was your trip?! Did you get some good runs in? Cool How's this friggin' weather to return to... Angry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

getting the hang.

Another Passion

Dh and I got one on our right Calf after running the Philadelphia Marathon last November. Lets see if I can get this to work. Here it is
                      Imma get a tat of your abs on my stomach Pam. Big grin

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Shaved and clean! Will it hurt? No, I'm no tattoo virgin! Scratchin' Wing = Speed!

How I spent Thursday: 6 mile tempo run. Tattoo for taper and training treat. Boston, here I come!
                        C-R

Does it count as ink if I get one of those temporary wash off tatoos? Tongue

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

NO!
                              Imma get a tat of your abs on my stomach Pam. Big grin
                              You're too much Rick Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

You're too much Rick Big grin
                                rockenmamof5, I like your tattoo. Philly was my first and second marathon, in an earlier running life.