2012 totals are not totaling...nor are my overall miles incrementing (Read 481 times)

lakewoodhiker

Has anyone seen this?  Any runs I have done this month are incrementing monthly, but not for the year or for my overall numbers.  

thanks,

-john

bpangie

For me, monthly run, and weekly run are on, but the 2012 overall is off. Still adding up, but off.

anneb

If you notice a problem in your log, send eric a pm. He'll fix it for you!

Anne

eric :)

This is very peculiar.  For an unknown reason, the workouts aren't being cached for you.  I will need to look more into this.  Rest assured that this does not affect your data.  Once I find the cause, the values will be regenerated from your workouts.

lakewoodhiker

eric

thanks so much for looking into this.  It does only seem to affect 2012 data.  If I go back and add a fake workout in december, it increments fine.  What's weirder is that the monthly totals are adding up....just not the yearly or overall.

lakewoodhiker,

The problem is fixed.  I consolidated a bit of code recently and that introduced a new bug where it won't create a new cache entry for the new year, which is why the previous year's stats would update but the new year doesn't.  Your stats should now be up to date.

eric Smile

For me, monthly run, and weekly run are on, but the 2012 overall is off. Still adding up, but off.

bpangie,

I'm trying to try down this problem but haven't had any luck.  Do you remember what you did that caused the discrepancy?  I'll reset your account's cached data.  It'll be regenerated when you add a new workout.

eric Smile

lakewoodhiker

eric

it looks like you fixed it!  thanks again for your help.

-john