I ate wrong and paid for it (Read 1042 times)

Chosen one

When you eat wrong foods cooked in resturants bad bad bad. i felt like crap and had a crappy run i won't do that again.
    Lisa3.1

When you eat wrong foods cooked in resturants bad bad bad. i felt like crap and had a crappy run i won't do that again.
      I regret it too. I had McDonald's an hour ago.
        Hmm. Hope there are a lot of options in your neck of the woods in AK. I haven't eaten in a McDonald's in over a dozen years. Won't ever again, either. Started out as a bad-service, stick-it-to-the-man pride thing, but I'm sure it's had its health benefits.
          Yeah, I had 3 pieces of fried chicken, a little steamed breast, and sugary canned beans for supper. Coupled minutes later with 80's PK Ripper bike riding, and swinging, I got nauseated. Beans Stop faking it! Eat frugalicious food!

Vim

Kings Canyon NP 07'

Really true -- The better I eat the better the workout.

left-right-left-right-repeat

kcam

Not me. I love fast food (all of 'em except I don't like KFC) but the thing is I only allow myself to eat it a few times a year. Not a fan of the french fry but my FAV-O-RITE food is the hamburger, the greasier and meatier the better.

Pre would have liked us.

Model Thanks for the frugalicious link. I just spent 20 minutes reading up on the stuff and even wrote down a few of the good ones.
                  Model Thanks for the frugalicious link. I just spent 20 minutes reading up on the stuff and even wrote down a few of the good ones.
                  Agree, excellent blog. I found that site reading another blog focused on decluttering and personal finance.

Vim

The Greatest of All Time

Garbage in, Garbage out. No brainer. Would you put regular unleaded in an F16? I think not.
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Queen of 3rd Place

Leftover greasy Mexican food for pre-run breakfast in..., well, you know the rest... Arla

Ex runner

Coupled minutes later with 80's PK Ripper bike riding, and swinging, I got nauseated. Confused
                        Do bears bear? Do bees be?