Pimple-faced Stalkers in a grocery-getter (Read 872 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Fer cryin' out loud, don't stalk me from your mom's freshly washed and waxed minivan and don't get it into your head that a 34 year old woman out for a run thinks you are anything but pathetic and annoying. You can drive by me, turn around, and then get in my way, all the while whoo hooing...that still does not make you in the least bit appealing. 2 boys whose combined age is likely still less than mine joyriding in the Mom Mobile seriously need to get a hobby or go harass girls their own age (my guess is the girls their age have already given them the brush-off for being such tools). I flipped them the bird on the second pass. Just wanted to let them know what their IQs are--in case they had any confusion on that front.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Oh, just admit it K, yer HOT!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

The Plodder

I don't warrent such attention i am afraid (and am glad i don't) - but i couldn't help laughing at you calling them 'tools' - hilarious
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So at what point do *most* guys get beyond this phase and realize that hooting at women is NOT a come-on ("most," as some guys apparently don't ever figure this one out...they tend to drive the pick-ups and Camaros with pimped exhausts and wear mullets)? k

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

zz we are very different people. if a minivan of young ladies hooted for me I'd be thrilled. heck I'd have a heart attack trying to chase after them. :0 all kidding aside next time get the license plate. even if it playing around it isn't cool borderline scary.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

all kidding aside next time get the license plate. even if it playing around it isn't cool borderline scary.
              Yeah, I definitely kept my eyes open for the rest of the run for that vehicle. Right after they turned off I hopped on the bike path and stayed off of the roads for the rest of my run. I have a feeling they were just joyriding while the rest of their families were at the nearby baseball diamonds (Joni/Sockoni knows exactly where I'm talking about). Stuff like that makes me nervous, though. Even though they were most likely just being dumb teenage boys, that kind of behavior and "stalking" of a lone female could get them in big trouble (at least with their parents) were I to report the plate # to the cops. k

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

well next time definitely bring your cell phone. hate it when other people ruin my runs.hope the next one is better.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I ALWAYS bring my phone (and sometimes my pepper spray). Sometimes I feel sorta bogged-down by the phone and iPod, but I won't leave either at home--one keeps me sane and one keeps me safe(r). Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Sometimes I feel sorta bogged-down by the phone and iPod
                    *cough* iPhone *cough* Wink Yeah, I see how that could be a problem. Got to do something about all of this coughing.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*cough* iPhone *cough* Wink Yeah, I see how that could be a problem. Got to do something about all of this coughing.
                      Yeah...when my contract next expires I will definitely be looking into it. Then my iPod will be going on 3 and my PDA is already pretty much obsolete. It will have to be under a different provider, though. AT&T is not good around here. Verizon would be preferable. k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

BTW, speaking of all things Apple, the latest rumors I read today were: 1) iPhone nano 2) A new video iPod based on the iPhone (i.e. take away the phone and internet device (and you're left with what nearly all reviewers are saying is the best iPod Apple has ever made)) I don't believe 1), but I've been holding out hope for 2) for a long time. That would be awesome. Sorry about those pukesacks harassing you. I agree, get the plate if you can. Or at the very least, whip out your phone and make like you're calling the cops.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sorry about those pukesacks harassing you. I agree, get the plate if you can. Or at the very least, whip out your phone and make like you're calling the cops.
                          I actually flipped them the bird with the hand that was holding my cell. Morons. I'll bet their moms would NOT be thrilled to know what they do when they're out cruisin' in the family car. An iPhone Nano--that would be cool! But if it's smaller I would think the screen would be less useful. k

~ Sarah Kay

Hit 'em with the pepper spray the next time (if you can). They won't think it's so funny then.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hit 'em with the pepper spray the next time (if you can). They won't think it's so funny then.
                              Neither would their parents when they run the van into the ditch because they can't see where they're going. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

so you had to bring out the minor details.... Evil grin