Possible to see what planned workout after actual run is entered or uploaded? (Read 23 times)

Resident Historian

Probably there's a simple answer for this, but as a new user of the logs...

For comparisons, I'd like to see the planned workout AFTER an actual run has been entered or uploaded.  Initiallly, for a day's plan / run, but also for a week at a time in total miles. Possible? 

Neil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I'm here to tell you that fast is better. I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. - Hunter S. Thompson

CT JEFF

Are you looking to compare planned MILES to actual MILES, or are you trying to view the planned ROUTE compared to the actual ROUTE?

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

Resident Historian

Miles and time.  Preferably able to look at splits vs. planned interval paces.

Don't care at all about routes.

Neil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I'm here to tell you that fast is better. I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. - Hunter S. Thompson