Interval Data (Read 361 times)

stabenau

First, the issue.  I'd like to load an interval set one time, name the set, and recall the set by name for later use.  In the current version of RunningAhead I am able to do the first two but when I return at a later date to enter another run and attempt to use the same interval set data by choosing that interval by name, the only information that is carried over to the log is the name of that set. 

For instance, I have an interval set that is 2 minutes running followed by 3 minutes of walking repeated for 6 sets.  I call the set "6x2on3off" and filled in a total of 12 lines of data to represent the appropriate intervals and recoveries and saved the entry.  On subsequent runs I can choose the set in the drop-down list but the actual interval listings in the fields below don't get populated.  I have tried saving and then returning to look at the entry but the details don't get populated when saving either.

This seems to be platform independent.  I've tried this in InternetExplorer7 and Firefox 3.0.12 on both Ubuntu 8.04, 9.0, XP, and Vista machines. 

eric :)

stabenau,

The training log currently does not support this function.  I will add it when I get a chance.

eric :-)