asics gel-oberon (Read 897 times)

i've been using them for over a month now, and I love them. anyone else tried them?
    "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative." - prefontaine
      No, but I have tried Bell's Oberon! I no longer ask what people think about specific types of shoes. Too many variables. What might be right for person A may suck for person B. Now, I did once ask about if a certain lightweight racing shoe would be suitable for a marathon. I haven't bought two of the same shoes in the past 6 or 7 shoes.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, but I have tried Bell's Oberon!
        Asics has an oberon?! Black eye It can't be as good as this: Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well whaddya know...they DO have a shoe called Oberon. How cool is that?! I should get a pair just to wear while drinking--you know, when I'm being a competitive drinker, and all... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

Why did I know you'd chime in? I'm heading to NY to see a buddy and he wanted some of this. I told him, don't think it's out yet. Not in PA anyway. So, he'll have to settle for Bell's Brown & Two Hearted. mmmm Two Hearted! mmmm beer!
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, I think we have about a month to wait for Oberon. I don't care what the calendar says, it's not Spring until I see that festive label at the store. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

I've never even heard of this beer ... it's that good?
                "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative." - prefontaine
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's about all I drink when it's available. Made just down the road from me in Kalamazoo, MI. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

If you're in the NY area look for this delicious beer from the Ithaca Brewing Co. The Casca Zilla, monstrously hopping red ale A hearty 6.5% alcohol
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If your in the NY area look for this delicious beer from the Ithaca Brewing Co. The Casca Zilla, monstrously hopping red ale A hearty 6.5% alcohol
                      Oooh...that sounds like something I would like! I need to go on a beer tour like Trent does. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Arrogant Bastard....Ale

don't forget this guy either Arrogant Bastard Ale, stone brewing company Think I just found my avatar
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is good beer, too: Founders Dirty Bastard Founders flagship beer. Dirty Bastard is an absolute beautiful beer to behold. Dark ruby in color and brewed with ten varieties of imported malts this beer continuously lives up to its reputation as a bold and powerful ale. Dirty Bastard is complex in the finish with hints of smoke and peat paired with a malty richness, finalized with a good bit of hop attitude. This beer �ain�t fer the wee lads� Specs: 8.5% ABV 50 IBU�s Color: Dark ruby Unfiltered Cellar: 1 year Availability: Year round Serving temperature: 42 f Glassware: English pint

~ Sarah Kay

If you like Caskazilla and Arrogant Bastard, you'll love Hop Rod Rye! One of my favorites. I have no idea how to do images. Hopefully that works Smile Also, since it's spring, it's time for Aprihop! Best beer ever. Aprihop: Release Date: March 1st each year Brewed with luscious apricots, finished with whole-leaf hops. A "fruit beer for hop heads..." Ale Street News 7% abv 55 ibu
                              hahah, I LOVE how this thread was about a pair of shoes and already 3 brands of beer were talked about, and really nothing about the shoe Cool
                                Brewed with luscious apricots, finished with whole-leaf hops. A "fruit beer for hop heads..." Ale Street News
                                I like beer flavored beer.

E.J.
                                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.