Who is the bigger jerk here? (Read 469 times)

Perhaps you're right, but the cat jumped off of his bike and came at Jaybar like he was going do something. Jaybar, was like FU bra, this is how we do things in Boston. That guy better be glad he didn't pull a stunt like in Dorchester, both he AND the bike woulda been tossed over the damn fence.

Why is it sideways?

'Tis the season!

I know man, i gotta get off this site, toke up a little and go for a run.

Joann Y

I think we found the biggest jerk ^^^

Exactly. There is so much wrong with his thinking it is hard to know where to start.

xhristopher

I know man, i gotta get off this site, toke up a little and go for a run.

Before you run, can you explain to me WTF Duck Dynasty is?

I haven’t seen it, but the googles seem to indicate that it’s another show like Honey Boobs, Moonshiners and shows about Romani gypsies, the morbidly obese, people with obsessive/compulsive disorder, Alaskans and people who hunt alligators for a living – where we parade around the marginalized cultural minorities in this country like zoo animals to gape at while we sell you some more soda, pickup trucks and cleaning products.

Or it's a dance/sing competition show. Hard to tell from the reviews.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
              We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

What makes you think i waste my time watching that shit. I've never seen an episode of it  and don't plan on it.

xhristopher

What makes you think i waste my time watching that shit. I've never seen an episode of it  and don't plan on it.

Because I figured you would need to be high to figure it out.

That doesn't make ANY sense man. Try again...

I come out of my car fast seeing red, he steps back, so I picked his bike up and threw it over the fence where it landed on the masspike's breakdown lane. Got back in my car and drive off. 

risky strategy, you could've gone the same way as Baxter:

baxter

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

xhristopher

I come out of my car fast seeing red, he steps back, so I picked his bike up and threw it over the fence where it landed on the masspike's breakdown lane. Got back in my car and drive off. 

Did it go something like this?

Walk-Jogger

I'm glad X-topher started this thread, because I was REALLY tired of seeing the "Hot (or Bikram) yoga anyone?" as the lead subject in the Cross-Training thread for the past 13 days.

Retired &  Loving It

I wonder if they knew there was water down there?

MTA: Word, Cecil.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

JayBar's post reminds me of why I HATE driving in Boston.  Actually, I hate going to Boston, period.  Everyone is grumpy and pissed off all the time.  I guess I would be, too, if I lived there.

ultramarathon/triathlete

This happens to me weekly during my commute.  I've tried to stop engaging with idiot bike lane drivers/parkers, but it's so hard to.  Some people apologize right away, they didn't realize they were in the lane and they move over.  No harm no foul.  Most people wanna blame the biker though.  I've wanted to take a lot of mirrors off but I try to just squeeze by, stay upright and get to work alive.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                                Gatorade Endurance Team