25 more days...... (Read 662 times)

shyrunner07

need i say more?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*swoons*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

*drools*

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Roll eyes What is the deal with the iphone? Are you folks really going into heat over this gadget?

Vim

madness baby

*smiles at the beauty of it* *then looks lovingly at her crackberry*
            deb
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Roll eyes What is the deal with the iphone? Are you folks really going into heat over this gadget?
              If we had good Cingular coverage (or other providers were contracted with Apple) and I didn't have a new iPod Nano I would definitely be interested. My PDA is ancient and stripped-down, I'm getting ready to replace my 2+ year old cel and we use OS X at home, so it would seamless integrate with out 'puter. Would help if it were a bit cheaper, too. But I figure in 2-4 years it may well be something I consider. By then I'll be due for a new cel and ready to upgrade my iPod, most likely. k

~ Sarah Kay

They are mac addicts, Modal. To them, the release of the iPhone is like the dope dealer announcing a new flavor of crack.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I own a g4 AGP and had a PCP (back when they licensed things out), but after they went to Mac OS X I felt done over pretty good.

Vim

If we had good Cingular coverage (or other providers were contracted with Apple) and I didn't have a new iPod Nano I would definitely be interested. My PDA is ancient and stripped-down, I'm getting ready to replace my 2+ year old cel and we use OS X at home, so it would seamless integrate with out 'puter. Would help if it were a bit cheaper, too. But I figure in 2-4 years it may well be something I consider. By then I'll be due for a new cel and ready to upgrade my iPod, most likely. k
                    Too much access to Runningahead.com may be dangerous to your health.

Vim

shyrunner07

Roll eyes Are you folks really going into heat over this gadget?
                      yes.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

jooooooiiiiinnnnn uuuuussssss... ssstteeevvveee jjjoooobbs iiiisss ggggooooddddd... dddiiiidddd

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

They are mac addicts, Modal. To them, the release of the iPhone is like the dope dealer announcing a new flavor of crack.
                          Well, the iPhone is actually a seamless convergence of of phone, widescreen video iPod, and breakthrough internet device. So it's really more like the dope dealer announcing new flavors of crack, weed, and amphetamines. Together. Jeff /Waiting for orders from the Mac Collective

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Check out these ads for the iPhone.

shyrunner07

i saw my first one shortly after noon yesterday...and just saw one now while watching the Craig Ferguson show. heart skips a beat, i feel flushed, lightheaded and giddy...it's just like falling in love all over again...... God bless Steve Jobs. ::heart::
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Too much access to Runningahead.com may be dangerous to your health.
                                Nah, never. I'm already dreading my trip to see my folks in a couple of weeks. They have a computer...but it is not plugged-in, much less even hooked up to the internet (probably just as well--my mom just got her first cell phone and she's driving us up the friggin' wall learning how to use it and obsessing about the battery life, why she can't get a good signal, how her minutes are used, etc.). I won't be able to log any runs until I get home. Poo. k

~ Sarah Kay