Run For Your Life documentary (Read 147 times)

BeeRunB

Run For Your Life (The Story of Fred Lebow and The New York City Marathon), a documentary, is running on Netflix streaming now. Watched it this morning--- excellent. Inspiring for runners, creators, and businessmen! Check it out. Cool

Kalsarikännit

I really liked it as well. When it covered the inception of the New York Road Runners it really got into the birth of women's running and racing.  Great stuff.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Jess runs for bacon

Sand magically blows in my eyes when Lebow crosses the finish with Waitz.

zonykel

Run For Your Life (The Story of Fred Lebow and The New York City Marathon), a documentary, is running on Netflix streaming now. Watched it this morning--- excellent. Inspiring for runners, creators, and businessmen! Check it out. Cool

I'll need to add it to my queue. Thanks for bringing it up.

SheCan

Thank you for suggesting this Jimmy.  I watched it last night, and really enjoyed it.  Fred Lebow must have been quite charismatic to pull all of that off--- what a visionary!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson