"Long Runs in Perspective" (Read 3129 times)

Nice article in Running Times featuring Nobby and Wannabe.  I guess I missed the thread if this was already discussed.

Loves the outdoors

Is there a link somewhere?

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Is there a link somewhere?

I was too lazy to look for one.  I just pulled the Running Times out of the mail, saw an article on the front about Marathon Training, and turned right to it. 

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

What's the title of the article? Issue of the magazine? Haven't found it easily in runningtimes.com. 

thanks

bob e v
          2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

What's the title of the article? Issue of the magazine? Haven't found it easily in runningtimes.com. 

thanks

It is in the September 2011 issue.  Just got it in the mail yesterday.  The title is "Long Runs in Perspective" and it's on page 24.  Written by Lorraine Moller.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

The September issue isn't online yet.  Let's keep watching for our RA stars!

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

The September issue isn't online yet.  Let's keep watching for our RA stars!

+1!!!

bob e v
                2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Slo

Cool...I haven't seen today's mail yet. Besides being Friday, now I have another reason I want to get the hell out of here and go home.

heelgrad92

I haven't gotten mine yet, what does the article say?

Cool as a Cucumber

Should I subscribe to Running Times? Is it worth it?

The pavement fears me.

an amazing likeness

I haven't gotten mine yet, what does the article say?

That wannabe is one major mutha who can run like snot.  That's just a guess. 

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Chris T

I'm always amazed at just how small the running community really is.

MoBramExam

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
                            I'm talkin' 'bout wannabe.
                            THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

keeponrunning

LOL but at least she's NOT a snot!!!  She talks to slow lil me on fb quite often.  

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hope it mentions how friendly and modest she is, too.  She's a class act all the way! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay