Viewing group members sessions (Read 599 times)

Can someone tell me if it is possible to view the work-outs done by other members in my group. We want to encourage each other more by monitoring our weekly output. Regards Sam
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Sam. It's possible if the members have allowed their logs to be viewable either by the public or by members of their group. In the box in the upper left hand corner of the screen when you're under "user groups" there's an option called "members." That will give you a list of all the members of your groups. If their log is viewable then simply click on their name and it'll take you to their log. Hope that helps! Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

JakeKnight

Is it just me, or does the title of this thread seem vaguely obscene? Surprised Nevermind. Just me. Yes

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Wingz

Professional Noob

Go to sleep, Jake. Wink

Wingz

Professional Noob

Sam - I forgot to cover the obvious follow-up questions. For you and anyone else out there: 1) How do I make my log publicly viewable or viewable only to members of my group? Go to Options --> My Log Preferences and select the appropriate choice. 2) Can I make my log viewable to only a few people, or to members of one group and not another? Not at this time. The choices are only a) completely private, b) everyone who belongs to any group you belong to can see it, or c) everyone can see it. which leads to... 3) How do I make my profile public or private? Go to Options --> My Profile and check or uncheck the box at the top of the screen that says "Allow the world to see my profile and stats." which leads to... 4) I don't want the world to see how much I weigh. Can I let people see my profile without seeing my weight? Just don't put it in. It only shows what you fill in, and all fields are voluntary. Let me know if there's anything I missed... Wink

eric :)

Thanks Wingz! You're doing a better job at support than I am! Shame on me... Blush
              Wingz

Professional Noob

At 1 AM you had better be sleeping rather than answering technical support questions! We night owls can help out after the sun goes down... Big grin