Cat cleans hair while runner does push ups. (Read 573 times)

2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, Thor LOVES to help me when I do crunches (he cleans the sweat from my face or any other bare skin with his tail and tongue). He also LOVES to give me a "bath" when I come home from a sweaty run! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Ha. Daisy <====== daisy likes to lie on her back beside me or dw when we're doing crunches. daisy="" likes="" to="" lie="" on="" her="" back="" beside="" me="" or="" dw="" when="" we're="" doing="" crunches.=""></====== daisy likes to lie on her back beside me or dw when we're doing crunches. >

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Such fitness enthused pets Big grin Anyone else's pets LOVE to lay in/ smell/ lick workout clothes ... the longer and hotter the run, the better? Dead but Tongue
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Such fitness enthused pets Big grin Anyone else's pets LOVE to lay in/ smell/ lick workout clothes ... the longer and hotter the run, the better? Dead but Tongue
            I've caught Erik sleeping in our stinky workout clothes. Lola mostly just likes to pee in the laundry--workout-related or not. She's a real PITA. Thor is SO not a fitness enthusiast, either. His hobbies include eating, sleeping, whining about being hungry, crying at us while we eat, and "getting it on" with fleece blankets and jackets (he's neutered, but he still thinks he's got it...dumb cat). Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Thor is SO not a fitness enthusiast, either. His hobbies include eating, sleeping, whining about being hungry, crying at us while we eat, and "getting it on" with fleece blankets and jackets (he's neutered, but he still thinks he's got it...dumb cat).
              My cats' hobbies include: sleeping, eating, pooping, repeating. Sometimes they vary and chase catnip mice, or snuggle, but the above three are what they are REALLY good at Wink
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Speaking of catnip...do your cats get REALLY strung out? Mine are freaks...they drool profusely, roll around in ecstacy, then get all possessive and nasty towards one another if another cat gets too near the toy they think they "own." Stupid furballs. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

My cats LOVE attacking running shoes when we get home. Poor sheltered indoor kitties.
                  deb