New Macbook-Safari issue (Read 806 times)

Marathonmanleto

Eric, Just purchased a new mac with Safari vers.2.0.4 browser. Can't seem to log interval workouts. Asks me for name of interval, but area is blocked out...does thatmake sense?

Imminent Catastrophe

That is a known issue with Safari. I've switched almost entirely to Firefox, for a lot of reasons. It's just more compatible with a lot of sites, plus adblocker and other plug-ins make it work better for me.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Marathonmanleto

You'd think that they would have the bugs worked out by now. Strage why Apple would stick with.

madness baby

Ooh, congrats on your new Macbook! I switched to Opera full-time and RA works better there, too. I hate having multiple browsers open on Safari anyway. Opera shows all of your open windows in a tab bar at the top, anyway.
          deb
          Jacob Fern

You'd think that they would have the bugs worked out by now. Strage why Apple would stick with.
            They do have a new beta version of safari available for download... I don't know if it's any better, but they say it is. Personally, I use firefox... I've never had a problem with it.
            eric :)

Joe, This site has known incompatibility problems with Safari. I'm not surprised that it still doesn't work with the latest version. It is one of the tasks high on my priority list and I'm hoping that it can be fixed when I work on the Mac client for GPS upload. eric Smile