Gah, I hate that! (Read 715 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When I'm just minding my business and the meter reader walks by the kitchen window and nearly gives me a grabber! Shocked At least I'm not nekkid.... Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A grabber?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

My legs are killing me

A grabber?
          I nominate "a grabber" as the "Running Ahead" word of the day. Big grin
            Your link is being blocked by my company's webfilter. Boo webfilters.

My legs are killing me

Your link is being blocked by my company's webfilter. Boo webfilters.
              grabber Chest pain caused by heart disease marked by the death or damage of heart muscle due to insufficient blood supply to the heart. I ran hills yesterday and I thought I was going to have a grabber.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I ran hills yesterday and I thought I was going to have a grabber.
                BTDT...but I still love hills. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

When I'm just minding my business and the meter reader walks by the kitchen window and nearly gives me a grabber! Shocked At least I'm not nekkid.... Blush
                  I thought for sure you were going to say you were nekkid...! Shocked
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought for sure you were going to say you were nekkid...! Shocked
                    Nah, it's too cold for that, now. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

uncontrollable

I like it, we've always called it a tic tac in my family but I will now introduce this one to them!

peace

Nah, it's too cold for that, now. Evil grin
                        There is something fundamentally wrong with this statement...it is NEVER too cold...ya just got to crank up the heat a smidge.... yer a Michigander....HTFU Cool
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

There is something fundamentally wrong with this statement...it is NEVER too cold...ya just got to crank up the heat a smidge.... yer a Michigander....HTFU Cool
                          Yeah...not with an old house with crappy insulation...DH would have a grabber when the heating bill comes! Wink

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

After I completed my tax return this year I damn near had a grabber! The first time I saw a picture of Audrey Hepburn I wanted to grabber.
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                              .DH would have a grabber when the heating bill comes! Wink
                              But then you are free and clear for Matt Damon.... Wink
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But then you are free and clear for Matt Damon.... Wink
                                Ooh...good point! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay