Best Method of Recording Body Weight (Read 195 times)

I weigh myself weekly and want to record the data in my RunngAHEAD training log so that it appears in the data export file. I see this data point is exported when you record weight as part of an activity (eg, "Run"). But when you add weight in a "Health Note" it doesn't appear in the export file. I don't always do an activity on the day I record my weight, and ideally I'd prefer to separate my weight record from any activity record. What's the best solution here, if indeed there is one?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That seems to me to be a good suggestion.  An alternative that doesn't require a site design change would be to go to Options, Manage My Activities, and create a "workout" called um, "Nothing" or "Weigh Only".  It will contain the field you need.

Yup, funnily enough that's the solution I've come up with though I've yet to check if the activity appears in the data export. A drawback of this solution is that you have to open the activity to view your weight when in the calendar view--it doesn't show either on the calendar or when you mouseover, which would be preferable