error in advanced graphs? (Read 581 times)

When I create a certain type of advanced graph, I don't seem to get enough X-axis labels. I'm plotting Pace (Y axis) vs. Date (X axis), and the date labels on the X axis stop at 12/22/07, despite me having more recent data. That newer data show up, but the axis labels just don't cover the entire axis. I've tried all three graphing options - histogram, XY plot and XY graph, and they all have the same problem. I'm creating the graphs in a very straightforward way: - log in - click on 'graph' - choose XY plot and Pace vs Date, click the Graph button - graph looks odd: This is very unlikely to be caused by anything client-side, but I'm running Firefox 3 on Windows XP SP2.

2011 Goals:
    sub 17min 5k
    5:15 mile?
    (well, maybe next year)

eric :)

This is a bug in the graphing software. I'll have to check if it's because there are too many data points and the graphing package can't handle that. Maybe I can reduce the number of axis labels too. eric :-)
        another thing i found with the advanced graph on pace: on the days that you have to entries, it will add the paces together. Example: AM run @ 7 minute pace and PM run @ 7 minute pace, would look like a run @ 14 min pace. EDIT: nevermind, it's only in the histogram setting, which isn't really the best way to view it anyhow. works just fine in the other 2 settings.