what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

xor

This is an extra post.  There is nothing to see here.  Move along.

xor

Painful

Did you run into a cloud of noxious gases at the finish line?  

THATS IT! See, I was going to make a 'fart face' joke about that pic, but it didn't seem exactly like a "hey, I farted!" face. Couldn't figure it out. That's it. It's the "Oh man, that's just nasty" face that comes with walking into The Cloud. And I don't mean the microsoft "the cloud".

GatsbyBird

A cloud of farticles, methinks

3/30/24 Rattlesnake Dick 25k, Cool, CA

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

I'm not sure whats up with the "fonz" look, but I can't stop doing that. I run that way all the fing time.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

Why are you running backwards?

Painful

xor

I'm not sure whats up with the "fonz" look, but I can't stop doing that. I run that way all the fing time.

Toast, there's the Fonz look.  Then there's the crazy Batman tilt on the pic... that's always fun.

I typically would never do a thing like this, but so many before me have volunteered themselves..

are you looking for some brains to eat?

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

yea 5k's are fun....

I finish stupid...

Bighorn!!!    I LOVE that race!

See, not racing = Big grin 

Racing = Sleepy

Smile

The King of Beasts

hardrock ?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

hardrock ?

Yeah.  Was hoping to finish before the kids went to bed... barely made it.  Big grin