what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

#artbydmcbride

Fix your Runner Face

"Glatt suggests a Botox-Restylane (or other injectable filler) combo, which will smooth wrinkles and plump that gaunt face right back up. Youn says the treatments in Glatt's anti-runners face arsenal would certainly work."

Runners run

joescott

I'm just so highly attractive.  At least I was fairly happy with this race.  Smile

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

oh come on now, these are gold, keep sharing!!

Nashville Dog Runner

Aussie--you are way too nice!  Thanks.

www.nashvilledogrunner.com

Maggie & Molly

this thread has had me laughing for the last 5 minutes. thanks all!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
            Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

xhristopher

Here you go. 

Weather: 18° F, Overcast, Snow

Cycling jacket.

Man in Tights

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/BWgm8Mmi7pq5cGTGf-RV8qsC6O5IVgNQIjL-8daIL1E?feat=directlink

I was grimacing because i had twisted my right foot badly halfway through the run.Cry

Turbolegs

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/BWgm8Mmi7pq5cGTGf-RV8qsC6O5IVgNQIjL-8daIL1E?feat=directlink

I was grimacing because i had twisted my right foot badly halfway through the run.Cry

FIFY

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Finally, the quintessential finish face.

MTA:  And for your choice of witty captions, Quickmeme.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I just read about this in a news article posted by a friend on FB.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Truth is that when I read about this picture going viral yesterday (from the Yahoo! article), I was wondering why this thread didn't talk about this picture last week, start the dialogue, or chime in about it as it was going viral.

(I used to think that y'all were the source of all good running news.... slightly disappointed with all of us) Smile

Cheers,
                        Brian

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

so funny,   had my wife who is nonrunner come over & look at the captions.  She had already seen this picture!

favorite captions:   "goes out for a jog & whole town follows him"

"he goes to buy picture frame & his photo is in it"

"misses photo day at school, so they reschedule photo shoot"

"voted best smile senior year, all 4 years" 

xor

Perhaps (I do mean 'perhaps') as a result of having banished myself from facebook, I have to say that I missed the virus associated with that picture.  I had never hoid of it before this thread.

And now the virus has touched me too.

And... eh, it's just a picture.  I've seen a picture like that in almost every set of race pictures I've scanned, if the set is big enough.  My reaction is never "WOOOOW" and always "damn the luck. I always look like a pissed off, squinty power walker in my pictures."

SuperChef

This is about right

Let's put another shrimp on the barbie

Feeling the growl again

Every time I see that, all I can think is, "that pansy needs to learn how to run a real f'ing race."

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills