27 (Read 848 times)

De-slacking in progress

27 years married today- in training for 28th year- don't know if I can meet my training goal Wink Big grin

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

Lazy idiot

27 years married today- in training for 28th year- don't know if I can meet my training goal Wink Big grin
      Congrats! Big grin

Tick tock

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great job! Your streak is longer than 9,800 days!

Queen of 3rd Place

Congratulations on straying into "Ultra" territory! Big grin Arla

Ex runner

Congratulations - I celebrated my 26th anniversary with my beautiful (yet non-running) wife on 10/1. Here's wishing you many more!

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Congratulations! Happy anniversary! Smile
              Congratulations - I celebrated my 26th anniversary with my beautiful (yet non-running) wife on 10/1. Here's wishing you many more!
              And to you and your non-running wife as well, happy anniversary! Big grin

Michelle

De-slacking in progress

Congratulations! Happy anniversary! Smile And to you and your non-running wife as well, happy anniversary! Big grin
                +3 and my newly RUNNING wife and I celebrated by us running a 10K training distance: for her first time, she never ran over 4 miles before today (easy run pace)

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

congrats to both of you! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

+3 and my newly RUNNING wife and I celebrated by us running a 10K training distance: for her first time, she never ran over 4 miles before today (easy run pace)
                    Icing on the proverbial cake - that's great!! Maybe for #28 you'll have a 1/2 marathon to run together. Big grin

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Congrats! 10.3 is mine, too. 16 great years yesterday.