Nike + ipod (Read 860 times)

Outside Lane

Got it from my wife for V-day. Tried it out today. Pretty cool. Trying to put the graphic in here (from uploading data to nikeplus.com)...but it didn't work....

See how they run...

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi Beatlemaniac I had the same problem with pictures when I first started using RA. I did not realise that you don't actually upload the graphic to RA, you create a picture link to the URL for the graphic. You put the url for the picture between the < img="" /> and < mg="" /> (note spaces added to stop it looking for a picture!) Hope this helps Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

readingrunner

does any one know if you have to buy the new nano with the nike plus shoes, or can you just buy a chip, the nike plus shoes and use it with any ipod? thanks for any help...

Smell the glove

the chip and sensor can be used with any nano but it has to be a nano. you don't necessarily need the nike shoes either. many people use a small key pouch or something and fasten it firmly to their shoelaces and get good results.
          dj steve boyett

Reluctant Scrooge

I've never had a problem sliding it under the shoelaces of my New Balances. Marware makes a good case for $10.00.
            Steve Boyett
            Podrunner: Free, nonstop, fixed-BPM workout music mixes.
            Podrunner: Intervals - Free, varied-BPM workout music mixes!
              the chip and sensor can be used with any nano but it has to be a nano. you don't necessarily need the nike shoes either. many people use a small key pouch or something and fasten it firmly to their shoelaces and get good results.
              I didn't even think to try that. I have been using the Nike + tracking for a while but I needed new shoes and I didn't see and Nike+ compatible shoes that I liked so I have been without for the last few weeks.

Res firma mitescere nescit
              Running in Tampa

Outside Lane

Here's another pouch solution.... http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000MGL6FK/104-5925582-9604700?SubscriptionId=19BAZMZQFZJ6G2QYGCG2

See how they run...

KvnJns

I was wondering about the piece that plugs into the Nano. My arm band is open on the bottom, will it fall off from the nano while running if you don't have the nike+ arm band? I would hate to lose the darn thing.

Kevin

I was wondering about the piece that plugs into the Nano. My arm band is open on the bottom, will it fall off from the nano while running if you don't have the nike+ arm band? I would hate to lose the darn thing.
                    I flipped my armband upside down.
                    ~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
                    JakeKnight

A complete and total high-jack: Hey, Hawk - how do you like the Natl Guard? How long you been in? Prior service? What's your MOS? How long were you in Kosovo? I'd send you a private message but (ahem) they still don't exist. Sorry. Just curious. If you see this and you're not a rude high-jacker like me, feel free to toss me an e-mail at: jakeknight2002@aol.com And now back to your regular programming.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------