Ability to 'select all' in PMs (Read 830 times)

xor

Would it be possible to add a 'select all' feature for our PMs (and sent PMs) to facilitate deletion of old ones?

I picture a check box above the list of messages that when checked, fills in the boxes for all the messages.

But what I picture has no bearing on how it really works out.  Just a nice-to-have feature.

It exists.

It is a big giant button.

Once again, I am an idiot.

In addition to that, is there some notification sent maybe to our e-mail that lets us know we have a PM.  I've had a few that I didn't even know were in my message inbox.  I just happened to click on messages and there they were.

mikeymike

Thank you, srlopez, for pointing this out to me.  How long has that been there?  Wow, I'm an idiot too.

Runners run

not me...i knew it all along.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

xor

Look at the big brain on cuch.

I did not notice it until I came upon this thread.  I am almost positive it hasn't been there since RA's Big Bang.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

I did not notice it until I came upon this thread.  I am almost positive it hasn't been there since RA's Big Bang.

Well that's 'cause PMs weren't primordial. We had to wait for them to evolve.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

xor

Sorry guys, but a way to select all the PMs with a single click?

That right there is intelligent design.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

That right there is intelligent design.

Obviously more intelligent than all of us who couldn't even find it by ourselves (I didn't know either). Good thing -- one prefers to have a Designer who is more intelligent than a dumb runner.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.