Cheap Kinvaras? (Read 99 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

I need to replace my Sauconys.  I just checked my log and I've got 550 miles on one pair of Kinvaras and closing in on 500 on the other.  I thought they were feeling a bit dead lately.  Usually I replace them around 350-400 but since having kids in December, I've found myself running a lot more on the treadmill (which I can do at lunch at work and not take away from family time) so they didn't LOOK as worn out.

Anyway, I bought the two mentioned above on Cabelas.com for $44.99.  I checked and they don't seem to carry them anymore for men.

Anyone know a good online source to get these shoes a model or two old?  I don't care about the newest, best colors (my HS XC running days when that mattered are WAY behind me) but I go through probably 4 pairs of these a year so I like to find good deals.  And I've settled on just the Kinvara, they're the best everyday running shoe for me and they're light enough to race in.

Suggestions?

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

I searched ebay, limited to 30-60 bucks, and new: Here

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

lagwagon

eastbay is sometimes good for closeouts...looks like they have a few sizes/colors of the 3's for under $60

Mmmmm...beer

Runningwarehouse will have them on clearance from time to time for around $55, I have three pairs in rotation right now that I picked up from their liquidation section.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!