Smartphone (Read 203 times)

Prince of Fatness

I am going to want internet on the phone for train schedules, finding hostels, looking up info, and sending the occasional email to friends and family. I really won't be calling or texting on it, but I want the ability to do so if it becomes necessary.

Oh c'mon now, let's be honest.  You want to be able to log all of those quality European beers in real time.

As far as offering help with your question I am useless.

Not at it at all. 

Wing

Joggaholic

I am going to want internet on the phone for train schedules, finding hostels, looking up info, and sending the occasional email to friends and family. I really won't be calling or texting on it, but I want the ability to do so if it becomes necessary.

My brother survived without a phone plan for 2 weeks wandering Japan using only free wifi with this phone (has Skype also but didn't need it). Don't know the situation in Europe though.

Kalsarikännit

Oh c'mon now, let's be honest.  You want to be able to log all of those quality European beers in real time.

Big grin  At one point I'm going to be in Bordeaux.  I'm sure I will look like a real gem if I ask for a beer there. I already plan on giving Americans a bad name...

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart