Strength Training - unable to enter new session (Read 638 times)

Hi Eric I am unable to enter a new Strength Training Session. The controls to enter and save sets/reps seem to have disappeared! This is what I see when I select "New Strength Training" form the drop down menu The last time I was able to enter Strength Training was on March 3 - however I am now unable to view the sets of exercises (log) Steps to reproduce the error Login to runningahead.com Select "Training Log" tab Select "New Strength Training" from the drop down menu Browser Firefox version 2.0.0.12 OS Windows Vista Ultimate (Patched with all available updates) Thanks Geoff

Geoff

Wingz

Professional Noob

He, Geoff. Have you tried forcing a refresh of the screen? Sometimes I get weird things on my log and that usually fixes it. It's worth a try!

Roads were made for journeys...

Hi Wingz Thanks for the suggestion. I gave refreshing a go (Ctrl+F5 and Ctrl+R), but no luck - it's happening to me on both my work and home PC. Oh, and I just noticed that viewing an existing Strength Training workout shows up OK - it's only when I try to edit an existing workout that the sets of exercises are not visible. Geoff

Geoff

eric :)

Hi Geoff, One of your weight training set names contained an invalid character which confused the javascript. I've corrected it for you and it should work now. eric Smile
            Thanks Eric - it's all working now Smile Will be more careful when entering data in future! Geoff

Geoff