Who is running today? (Read 646 times)

madness baby

Baloney. Drunk is perfectly good shape to run in. I know. I've done it. I ran some of my best 2 mile times while still slightly inebriated (in the Army, not in HS).
    Impressive. You're right, I probably could have run this morning at 6 am, but now the injury part is really kicking in. I'm a wimp, I admit it, but I was a champ last night. I even drank a hangover cure drink that we got at a race. It didn't work. Now that's baloney. Now why would they hand those drinks out at a race? I bet a few of you know all too well.
    deb

Prophet!

NOT me. I got my phd yesterday and promptly got drunk.
      Way to go on finishing up. Must be such a great feeling. I can't wait for my turn...i will get drunk and i will run the morning after if not that night... Smile

Finished!

I ran Smile a measly 0.75 miles, but it was a run none the less Big grin
        Walk + Jog = wog.
        I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
        I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

NOT me. I got my phd yesterday and promptly got drunk.
          See...that quiz was wrong. You ARE a nerd! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jill_B

I fly.

I DID!!!!! FINALLY! IT ONLY TOOK ME A MONTH, BUT I RAN!!! Big grin (Okay, 2 miles, but hey, I ran!)

Bring it on.

NOT me. I got my phd yesterday and promptly got drunk. I am in no shape to run today.
              Congratulations! ... quite an accomplishment!
              2009: BQ?
                I DID!!!!! FINALLY! IT ONLY TOOK ME A MONTH, BUT I RAN!!!
                CONGRATS!! WOOHOO!!! Smile
                2009: BQ?
                Jill_B

I fly.

Thanks! Oh and Congrats on the PhD! That's really impressive.

Bring it on.

Mishka-old log

I ran 5 this morning, but went overboard on the Pizza Hut lunch buffet.
                    Replying to myself because I'm a dork. I made up for the Pizza Hut lunch buffet by doing a second run this evening. First 2-run day in 7 or 8 years!
                      I got my phd yesterday and promptly got drunk.
                      How did I miss this earlier? Congrats, Dr. RunChicRun!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

NOT me. I got my phd yesterday and promptly got drunk. I am in no shape to run today. Sad Wait, I should be happy! Big grin I can run tomorrow. Maybe a few miles with my sister, who will be in town.
                        CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome. I watched my boss go through getting hers and it was tiring.

Michelle

I DID!!!!! FINALLY! IT ONLY TOOK ME A MONTH, BUT I RAN!!! Big grin (Okay, 2 miles, but hey, I ran!)
                          YAY! Every step counts on the road of recovery, 2 miles is great! Smile

Michelle

madness baby

See...that quiz was wrong. You ARE a nerd!
                            Yeah, no kidding! I am a total nerd. Smile Thanks everyone. It'll sink in at some point. At least the running kept me sane these last few months! Steve, you'll get there! It kind of snuck up on me at the end! Yay Jill for your run! When is your next???
                            deb
                              What did you get your PHD in? Only 2 guys I went to school with got their PHD. One taught in MX for awhile before coming up here to work and is now unemployed... funny I met his adviser at a party last week. The other teaches, does research, quit his day job... same place the other PHD guy was working at, and now runs his own business full time... I shot 2 promotional videos with them (They sell products for nail salons haha). I never got to the piled high and deeper stage. modal (who had at least 66 oz this evening and is still contemplating going out for 3-6 miles on the soggy grass.)

Vim