Remember Eric during the holidays--send him a donation (Read 713 times)

BeeRunB

Great website, very little ads, if any, the dude is working hard for us, and it costs money to keep this going. Send him some $$$love$$$ with the donate button. He deserves it. --Jimmy
      Great website, very little ads, if any, the dude is working hard for us, and it costs money to keep this going. Send him some $$$love$$$ with the donate button. He deserves it.
      No ads here --- at all! You're right --- Eric works hard to make a very user friendly (in every sense of the word Wink) running website. Great reminder, Jimmy, thanks !!
      2009: BQ?
        Ideal timing for a reminder, thanks Jimmy!

Michelle

There are shirts available too... not sure if a portion of sale goes towards running the site or not. Anyone know? http://runningahead.com/shopping
            There are shirts available too... not sure if a portion of sale goes towards running the site or not. Anyone know? http://runningahead.com/shopping
            I was wondering that too
              I could be wrong - but I'm pretty sure I remember reading that Eric had priced the shirts so as to only cover the costs. An $18 (very nice quality) technical shirt for $2 shipping (at least in the US)? I think it's another example of Eric's goodwill toward the running community. Thanks, Eric!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I could be wrong - but I'm pretty sure I remember reading that Eric had priced the shirts so as to only cover the costs.
                I think you're right, Sith Lord Mike.
                2009: BQ?
                obiebyke

Great idea! Eric, thanks so much for this tool and for all your hard work. I just sent a little Paypal love your way. It isn't much, but hey, I live in the Bay Area. Is there such a thing as expendable income here? Wink XO Ray

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Already did this a few days ago! But it's good to remind people to be thankful for what we have (a great clutter-free, ad-free site). Thanks agian, Eric! You are awesome!
                    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado