How to show "walk" activity on graph (Read 377 times)

Can anyone tell me how I do this? I've gone into the settings and set it to show the colour blue to mark any long walks I do, but the graph just shows green for the runs I've completed. The calendar shows the walk (in miles), but it's just not coming up elsewhere. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Natalie

Lazy idiot

Natalie,

Each graph you can create is limited to a specific activity type.  If you have a walk activity type, and a run actitivy type (with various subheadings), then they will not show up together on the same graph.

If you want walking to show up with running on graphs, you need to make "Walk" a type of running (in addition to whatever you already have... easy, race, long, etc.) and not it's own separate activity.

I hope that made sense.

Drew

Tick tock

Thanks, Drew. Yes, I think that makes sense! I'll go and have a cup of tea and then revisit the graph!

Cheers.

Natalie

PS: Have done the change and it worked. Brilliant. Ta.

eric :)

Natalie,

You can create a new graph to display all activities:

1. Click on the Reports tab

2. Click on the "New Graph" button

3. Select the proper date range.  The default summary page graph uses "Last 30 Days".

4. Click the "Graph" button

if you want this graph on your summary page, do:

5. Click the "Save As" button on the upper corner of the page and enter a name for the graph

6. Go to the summary page and click the "customize" link

7. Select the "Activity Graph" check box and click the "Add" button

8. Select the graph that you created on the new graph widget and click "Save"

eric :-)