ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

MrH

Edited to add: of course, "63" makes Richard a DAMN COOL DUDE. (heh. sorry)
    It's the number of chromosomes found in the offspring of a donkey and a horse ... as if an explanation was necessary.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Jazz hands!

It's the number of chromosomes found in the offspring of a donkey and a horse ... as if an explanation was necessary.
      I mean, duh. Who doesn't know that? Also, are you trying to tell us you're sterile?
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Did you know that calico/tortiseshell cats are almost always female and that the rare male ones are almost always sterile?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Jazz hands!

Did you know that calico/tortiseshell cats are almost always female and that the rare male ones are almost always sterile?
          I knew that torties are the BEST cats.
          run run run AHHHHHH run run run
            I can beat Mikey's price. You can sign up for my book on CHIA Running. Makes you faster and less injury-prone. I've coached record-breaking athletes, too.
            "Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!" I'm on it dude. Check is in the mail. Chia Running makes a great gift. For those who want something special for their honey this St. Valentines day... order your Chia Obama before they are gone. http://chiaobama.com/

xor

I wish that this were true about Maine Coons, but they are merely big pussies.

Giant Flaming Dork

I wish that this were true about Maine Coons, but they are merely big pussies.

http://xkcd.com/621/

MrH

Also, are you trying to tell us you're sterile?
                  I was insulting my parents, but whatever.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mine is sweet...but she is also smelly and old and hyperthyroid. Thank heaven for Pill Pockets.

~ Sarah Kay

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Before it was hidden, I clicked on it and his name is Madoff or something like that. I dunno...
                      I almost peed myself when I read this. This whole thread has made my day.

Chris
                      PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Mine is sweet...but she is also smelly and old and hyperthyroid. Thank heaven for Pill Pockets.
                        I love pill pockets. I want some for human pills. Of course, I could just use bacon.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love pill pockets. I want some for human pills. Of course, I could just use bacon.
                          Cheesecake would make a nice Pill Pocket, too. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

MrH

For those who want something special for their honey this St. Valentines day... order your Chia Obama before they are gone. http://chiaobama.com/
                            Get the "Pubic Hair Chia" - very educational for the pre-pubescent teen.

The process is the goal.

xor

Get the "Pubic Hair Chia" - very educational for the pre-pubescent teen.
                              Some of the chia things are for growing herbs. I have lost my taste for herbs now.

#artbydmcbride

You just need more vitamin S

Runners run