Gift Idea: Deena Kastor Signed Poster (Read 955 times)

Bugs

For just $6.00 you can get a signed poster of Deena Kastor. OH Ya: You have to click under Contacts. This would make a REALLY COOL present if you have a friend training for their first marathon or BQ.

Bugs

JakeKnight

Stupid question: where on the site do you order? I couldn't find it. Told you it was a stupid question. Sad comment: how sad is it that an athlete like that only gets $6.00 for an autograph? Amazing comment: I couldn't find the posters, but I did find her PR's. The woman runs a sub-15:00 5-K. That's ridiculous.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heck, that's something I wouldn't mind having next to my computer...where I plan and log my runs. If someone has to have a current pro athlete to look up to, I can't think of many who are more deserving of respect and as a source of inspiration that she is.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

Sorry it is not obvious: Go to CONTACT. The poster is not so large, but for $6 WTH. Maybe she doesn't want to make money off of it, maybe she just wants to support fellow runners. I am surprised there is not more Deena Kastor stuff to buy. I think she is the best!

Bugs

My legs are killing me

<sad comment:="" how="" sad="" is="" it="" that="" an="" athlete="" like="" that="" only="" gets="" $6.00="" for="" an="" autograph?=""></sad> I may be old fashion, but I remember when autographs were free. I think she is doing it for the sport. After seeing the movie last night I have alot of admiration for Deena. A great runner and a super lady. She is a throwback to the day when athletes had some humility. How refreshing.

Bugs

The autograph is free, you can send her a self-addressed stamp envelope for an autograph or $6 for a poster.

Bugs

My legs are killing me

Cool. Thanks Bugs.