Getting a Boner mid-run (Read 5326 times)

Are those motion contol or stability shoes she's wearing?
    Is she a "she" or a "he?" Confused Nice to know we females can think about and look at all those studly running guys, have whatever thoughts we want, and not announce it to the world. Yes, we are women, hear us roar! Oh - And we don't have to wear band aids over bleeding boobies!

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Jazz hands!

I think this might help solve the problem. Or not, because it is actually a picture of Jessica Alba naked.
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Old, Slow, Happy

I've run over 7,000 miles in the last 5 years. This never happened to me.
        After reading the rest of this thread, I guess I'm just too old to have that kinda fun anymore. How old is too old?
        PDoe

Squeaky, that was just mean. And so wrong. Dead Of course, I should have known better. Wink
            Is she a "she" or a "he?" Confused
            We call them shims around here. Surprised

Vim

SMART Approach

I sell bone growth stimulators but wouldn't use them before a run. Ha! Big grin

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

IMKY13 finish!!

...and wishing you hadn't wasted those "boners" on half assed runs....
                That's one of my favorite sayings: "never waste a boner"
                Yep. It is nice to know that guys suffer at least one problem that we don't!
                I wouldn't say that we "suffer" this problem though Wink

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

PDoe

Paul 26.2, That is some incredible sh*t about how you and your wife started and continue to run. You have my utmost respect and sincerest congratulations. We have some 'elder' runners in our club. One of them told me three rules to live by are: 1. Never pass up an opportunity to take a leak in a safe place. 2. Never blindly trust a fart. 3. Never waste a boner, even if you're alone.

IMKY13 finish!!

Paul 26.2, That is some incredible sh*t about how you and your wife started and continue to run. You have my utmost respect and sincerest congratulations
                    Thank you!!! and BTW...I am originally from Boston and am still a die hard Red Sox fan too!!! GO RED SOX!!!

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

<yep.>>>>>> After all us women go through...I am thoroughly enjoying this thread. Laurie</yep.>

Shamrock marathon March 2016. Burlington full or relay if I can find a partner May 2016. Wine and Dine half Nov. And a tri or two thrown in just for the hell of it.

De-slacking in progress

bump- to knock down the other irritating thread that won't go away

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

xor

bump- to knock down the other irritating thread that won't go away
                          And what, pray tell, did you use to bump the thread?

delete
                              This topic keeps popping up with alarming frequency.