Getting a Boner mid-run (Read 5326 times)

It's officially winter here at RunningAHEAD.com

The winter of our discontent.

This has happened to me, but hasn't been a serious issue since I was a teenager.

I recall my sophomore year we had the small white shorts and I finished an indoor track race and a couple of girls from another school came out and pointed out that I was hanging down outside the shorts.

I just shrugged, tucked it back in the shorts, and then wound up dating one of those girls for a few months.

Good times.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

This has happened to me, but hasn't been a serious issue since I was a teenager.

I recall my sophomore year we had the small white shorts and I finished an indoor track race and a couple of girls from another school came out and pointed out that I was hanging down outside the shorts.

I just shrugged, tucked it back in the shorts, and then wound up dating one of those girls for a few months.

Good times.

There you go giving a serious answer to a serious question. Sheesh.

There you go giving a serious answer to a serious question. Sheesh.

Yeah but at least it's got a humorous anecdote in it. Smile

Run to Win

xhristopher

We had a guy on my cross country team who was always hanging out. Nobody liked constantly seeing his junk and the girls were not impressed.

Ostrich runner

I haven't ever had a problem midrun, but the bus to meets (or meats) was always a problem with the vibration and sometimes falling asleep.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

protoplasm72

When I was in high school, I used to have that problem. Didn't help that we had pretty tight white shorts. At one indoor track meet, I finished a race when a couple of East Hampton girls came up to chat with me. They pointed out that I was sticking out. Glanced down, tucked myself back in, went about my day. Dated one of them for a while not too long after that. I haven't had much "trouble" with that sort of thing since puberty ended, but on occasion I'll be thinking of my wife on a run and that is how I know I need to pay more attention to where I'm running.

Good times.

Now you are just bragging Joking.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Now you are just bragging Joking.

Ha ha ha!  Sorry about that...I didn't check the date on the first post and didn't realize it was originally a few years old...also didn't make my way through the entire thing to see I'd already posted my story! Joking

(darn zombie threads...)

Run to Win

#artbydmcbride

We had a guy on my cross country team who was always hanging out. Nobody liked constantly seeing his junk and the girls were not impressed.

Who says they weren't?  Big grin

Runners run

Dave

I strongly suspect the girls in question.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

xhristopher

They did but I guess some of them were probably lying. According to

The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test

he was undoubatly 100% dork but, well, there was a big reason why he was always hanging out, up, or around. You get the picture.