One of the reasons RunningAHEAD is the best log on the web... (Read 619 times)

va

Greetings Cool Running "refugees"! Welcome to RunningAHEAD. I received many inquiries about importing Cool Running data to RunningAHEAD in the last week, especially the last 24 hours. The quick answer is yes, I will import your data for you when you send me your data file. I wrote an importing tool a couple of years ago that does a perfect conversion from the Cool Running log, right down to your cross training, shoes and weather information. To get the process started, just click on the feedback link located at the bottom of every page, or you can send your log data file as an attachment directly to me at "eyee [at] runningahead.com". You do not need to convert it to an Excel file. Be sure to include the following: your user ID or screen name so I would know where to put your data put "Cool Running import" as the subject so that your email will not be filtered Even though the import process is automated, I prefer to do it myself to ensure that everything is done correctly. Due to the number of requests, it may take me several days to get to your log. I will send you an email once your log is imported. If you don't hear from me in a reasonable amount of time, feel free to drop me an email and ask what's going on. Please keep in mind that this is not my full time job. I can only do it at night after work so please be patient. Other than that, welcome to RunningAHEAD! eric Smile