Problems Exporting (Read 602 times)

sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

I have tried a couple of times to export my log to a tab delimited format. For some reason the only way it will allow me to export is in an .htm format. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
    If you're bored ask why you're boring
      Hi Krista, You should have two options when exporting the log: Tab delimited and XML, when you click "Download" you should be prompted to save a file named "log.zip". If the filename that appears is not log.zip it's possible your browser doesn't understand the way this website transfers files. You should be able to safely rename the file to log.zip after finishing the download. When are you seeing the .htm file? And what browser are you using? -brian
      sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

Brian, It gives me that option to select tab delimited or XML. When the dialog box to save opens the only option I have is .htm. When I download the .htm I get the text version of the website. I am using Microsoft as my browser. I have never had trouble downloading anything before. I tried and it worked. I should think I should be able to use Microsoft to do this. Thanks for the input
        If you're bored ask why you're boring