Weather Widget (Read 469 times)

Master of Inconsistency

I added the Weather Widget but no info shows up . Do I need to do anything else to set it up? All I see is current weather on a blue bar ,nowhere to add info such as my zip. It's not a big deal,just wondering if I'm screwing up. Greg

Ain't  Wastin' Time No More !

Imminent Catastrophe

When you put your cursor on the widget a letter i should appear in one corner. Click on that to set it up.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

My prewash:)

I too am having difficulty with this one. I put my cursor there but no letter appeared. Maybe it won't work on mine? Could be operator error also.

"Carpe Diem"

Imminent Catastrophe

Which widget? I have the accuweather.com one, it works fine.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Master of Inconsistency

Oh Well , no letter i or any other letters for that matter, guess I'll just have to go outside Smile Greg

Ain't  Wastin' Time No More !