service interruption update (Read 2482 times)

eric :)

Hi everyone! My provider was under a denial of service attack today from multiple networks. It started at around 8 AM Eastern Standard Time this morning. As a result, RunningAhead.com was not reachable during this time. I want to assure you that your data was never in danger since this is a network problem. I also want to let you know that I take backups very seriously. The database used to store your data is backed up by my service provider on a daily basis. I also have a script setup to backup the database every 12 hours to my home machine automatically just in case. I apologize for any inconvenience this outage. If you have any concerns, feel free to contact me either through the forums or the feedback form. eric Smile
      What a relief! Thanks for the update, Eric. Personally, I wasn't worried about losing my data, oh wait, I wasn't on this board back then... Big grin

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group