finding a saved route (Read 580 times)

londonpride

When I go to a course from my course list, I get a map of the Nebraska/Kansas border. All of my routes were in Los Angeles. Also, when I tried to make a new route, I could only put the first mark down. I just switched from Windows XP to Vista with Explorer (version?). Thanks
    eric :)

Hrm... I can't seem to be able to reproduce the problem. Can you do something for me? Open up a map, which should bring you to the Nebraska/Kansas border. Right click on the page, and click on "View Source". Coy and send the source to me, and I'll see if I can figure it out from there. eric Smile
      londonpride

Eric, I am not having a problem anymore! Tonight I came back to the map and it is working great. This morning I could not get the map to find my courses or build a new course. It must have been operator error. Thanks and sorry, Mike
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Where do you get "Mike" from? I'm really curious! There are a bunch of people here who call Eric "Mike" and I'd like to know why... Confused

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Um. Zoom, I think that is londonpride's name. I think he was signing his post. - Trent Wink
            Wingz

Professional Noob

D'oh! Thanks, Jake! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey