Yet ANOTHER toy recall! (Read 523 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The kids looks a little like Ralphie from A Christmas Story, don't you think? It would add a little something to the plot if it was waiting at the bottom when Santa stomps on his fingers and sends him down the chute.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

haha I love it.
        PWL

Has been

The kids looks a little like Ralphie from A Christmas Story, don't you think?
          I was called Ralphie growing up cuz I kind of looked like him.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Another Passion

Sadly, there are a few kids I know I wouldn't mind seeing go down this particular slide. Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

BTW Zoomers... this post is hillarious! Sheesh! All this stuff about toy recalls and lead paint and what not. I used to EAT the lead paint off of my window sill when I was a kid and it didn't affect me in the slightest. Now, my mom smoking and drinking coffee while she was pregnant for me is another story! Evil grin Just kidding. Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com