GWP for NB wearin' gals (or a free gift to give a gal) (Read 733 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Since the 921 Winter trainers I ordered from NB WebExpress were too small and the special-order thing's a PITA I found them at NB Tampa. This e-tailer is offering a really nice free jacket gift-with-purchase deal right now. I just wish the windbreaker were in med. But the pink hoodie is cute and FREE! Smile k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Finished!

Thanks for the hot tip - I think I'm going to cry - my NB 1061s have apparently been discontinued. My princess feet are going to be hunting for new shoes again soon Sad I hate shoe shopping.
      Walk + Jog = wog.
      I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
      I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

Needs more cowbell!

Is NB coming out with a 1062? I know there are places that carry that shoe...stock up, girlfriend! Smile

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Finished!

I have vague recollections that a 1062 is due out in the spring. I just emailed a person at NB to find out :P *sigh*
          Walk + Jog = wog.

Needs more cowbell!

Maybe you'll like them even better! Smile k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

Hey, here's what one of the shoe gurus on RW said: 1062 Feb 1, 2008 2 colors for men’s and women’s msrp remains $120 no big changes from 1061 as 1061 has done very well. 4 widths for men (includes a narrow), 3 for women. Only real functional change I see is increased number and depth of forefoot flex grooves resulting in a more flexible and likely more cushioned feel to the forefoot. I always worry when flex grooves are very deep that it may result in a “hinge” effect but the forefoot of the samples I saw still remained a consistent flex throughout forefoot without hinging. That doesn't sound too bad for you! Smile k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Those jackets are too dang cute!! I wish I had the money for a new pair of shoes right now; the 1223's are even on sale! *cry* No
                ---- Cynthia

Needs more cowbell!

I'm kicking myself for not having gotten the free jacket in a larger size. I got a med...but if I hadn't had my head up my ass when I placed the order I would have gotten a large for my friend who is undergoing breast cancer treatment right now. I need to get her something special. k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Finished!

Hey, here's what one of the shoe gurus on RW said: 1062 Feb 1, 2008 2 colors for men’s and women’s msrp remains $120 no big changes from 1061 as 1061 has done very well.
                    LOL, Zoom Zoom - that does seem that I'll be set once the 1062s hit the market - a shame shoes cost so much and I don't seem to get the high mileage off em. Yet another incentive to lose weight - hoping that less mass=less mash to the soles Wink
                    Walk + Jog = wog.

Finished!

I'm kicking myself for not having gotten the free jacket in a larger size. I got a med...but if I hadn't had my head up my ass when I placed the order I would have gotten a large for my friend who is undergoing breast cancer treatment right now. I need to get her something special. k
                      Where does your friend live and does she wear scarves? as in scarves of the knit variety?
                      Walk + Jog = wog.