Delete (Read 1094 times)

meganshaver

how can i delete my profile? early this summer i made a log that i have recorded all of my miles for the summer, and just recently i remebered that back in 2006 i had already made a log and instead of using it, forgot about it. so to get this log out of my mind and out of my user group, i would appreiate a little help, since my computer skills mainly stop at loging on.
    Wingz

Professional Noob

You can leave your user groups if you log in in your old account and go to the communtiy tab up top, select "user groups", click on the name of the group that's in the list on the left, go to "options" under the group menu, and click on "leave group." If you do that for each of the groups you are a member of then your old account won't be in any groups any more.

Roads were made for journeys...

All business

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

eric :)

I did not add in the ability to delete user accounts. There are many inactive accounts on the server because nearly everyone just stop using their accounts rather than coming back and deleting them. Do what Janell suggested to leave the group and then go with the account you prefer. eric Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group