Thursday’s running log (Read 656 times)

Scout7

Only if you want to harness your evilness.... Tongue k
    It's not evilness.....It's roguish charm and devilish good looks. More mischievious than anything.
      I did 10.5km, just as my program prescribes.
      Run more.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's not evilness.....It's roguish charm and devilish good looks. More mischievious than anything.
        Loki?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Loki?
          ooooooo....good one! Or maybe Pan. 'Cept I don't play the flute or pipes or whatever. Let's still to Loki.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Plus Loki is Norse, and we all know that Vikings are the coolest (along with Scots)! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Plus Loki is Norse, and we all know that Vikings are the coolest (along with Scots)! Big grin k
              I'm pretty much German, but my wife is Scottish and Irish. I have a Royal Stewart tartan
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Way cool! I am 25% Swede, 1/8 Norse, 1/8 Dane (hence my kid's name), 25% Scot, and 25% mystery meat (my mom was adopted and the ID of her bio dad is still unknown, but her mom was 100% Scot). k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Way cool! I am 25% Swede, 1/8 Norse, 1/8 Dane (hence my kid's name), 25% Scot, and 25% mystery meat (my mom was adopted and the ID of her bio dad is still unknown, but her mom was 100% Scot).
                  Too weird, K. I am also 25% mystery meat (cute) due to an unknown bio of my dad's dad. (the rest is 25% each of Irish, German, and Serbian (I think).)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

One neat thing we learned when my mom discovered the ID of her mom was that ancestors of mine founded Barnard College--Martha Stewart's alma mater (my mom's birth mom was a Barnard). Had we known this years back my siblings and I could have had free rides. Dang. k

~ Sarah Kay

2 miles for me, Have not run in a long time. feels good to get back into it. Big grin
                        6.24 miles of FARTLEKS ! Cool
                        2009: BQ?
                          Well I got my 5 miles in this afternoon and it was windy. time to shower.... Big grin
                          Join me on a run.
                            WTG Oldguy!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Dog-Love

Well not really fast, kind of sprint then walk, but that's what happens when you run with 38 kids between the ages of 8 and 14. 2.5 miles of beautiful trails with my Running Club
                              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                                Well not really fast, kind of sprint then walk, but that's what happens when you run with 38 kids between the ages of 8 and 14. 2.5 miles of beautiful trails with my Running Club
                                Oh my. I can imagine how that would be. When I try to control six 5 & 6 year old boys on the soccer field during a game I get a little frustrated, trying to control 38 kids would simply be a test of my limits! At least everyone has to run in the same direction during a run!

Michelle