ING-GULL-LUND (Read 473 times)

Now that was a bath...

Can I just say... 'Come on England. Kick those South African butts.' Clowning around Damn Kiwis are giving me so much stick. I might as well shout it loud and proud and give them something to hate me for!
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Now that was a bath...

It's over. I got nothing... Waiting...
        Back at my computer after a weekend in the beautiful city of York. I watched the game, pity about the non-try by England. The good grace that the players showed when it was disallowed made me feel proud to be an English Rugby Fan. I could not begin to imagine the tears and tantrums if that was a disallowed goal in a football (soccer) game of the same magnitude. Considering that England were written off before the tournament had even started made the fact that we became runners up makes me pleased. Shame we couldn't pull it out the bag. A South African was being interviewed before the match and said that England did not deserve to win the game as we had one lucky week in 4 years........ I call that peaking at the right time. Swing low sweet chariot....

Now that was a bath...

Hey I have to agree! I still have my England flag flying outside my house and all the Kiwis have asked 'Why do you have that there if you lost?' 'Hey, there isn't any shame in getting to the final!' I reply. You are right about the missed try too. My husband and I often muse on the fact that rugby and cricket fans are much more sporting than the football ones in England. Claire xxx