Pet Pictures! Aaaannnnd - GO! (Read 1553 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dave, Sushi looks like one of those cats who's overly curious, even by cat standards...they're a menace! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

ultramarathon/triathlete

Dave, Sushi looks like one of those cats who's overly curious, even by cat standards...they're a menace! Tongue

VERY true.  I was never a cat person (big-time dog person though); she's shown me cats can sometimes be cool too.  She's really weird; mute and can only make this odd sound, kind of like a whispery exhale crossed with a short hiss (sounds friendly though).  She makes it ALL the time when we talk to her and she waits by the door when we come home, follows us all around the apartment and upstairs when it's time for bed.  I guess she's a velcro cat.

One downside...she gets the night crazies.  She zooms around at 4 am for about 20 minutes many nights.  She'll run up and down our spiral wooden staircase until we call her to the bed to pet her.

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
      Gatorade Endurance Team

Amy

an amazing likeness

I hope that is an Italian Greyhound and his name is Rapido.  Someone, somewhere has to have an Italian Greyhound named Rapido.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Ha!  Yes, she's an Italian Greyhound, but I wasn't nearly that clever when I named her.  Her name is Ghita.

Amy

I heart Ghita.

Thank you.  I heart Igor, too.  Smile

Amy

my buddy jake:

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

My ancient medium guy, Wags...

Wags and Bear

Liz

pace sera, sera

All business

My cat Vivi sits like this occasionally, and it cracks me up. She's a weird one though. She loves bananas too.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

babs71

Buzzy what an adorable dog!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My cat Vivi sits like this occasionally, and it cracks me up. She's a weird one though. She loves bananas too. http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c31/jdm333/ef8bd8c1.jpg

Ha, our fat oaf cat, Thor, does that.  We have a small step-down into our kitchen and I think he wants to appear that he's standing, without having to actually support his own body weight.

As for weird foods...are my cats the only ones that go absolutely insane for olives (green or black)?  Watermelon and corn-on-the-cob go over well, too.  Our late Gus also liked those mini pretzel sticks.  He would walk around with one in his mouth...always looked like he had a stogey.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Puddy as a puppy:

MTA:  Imagine a cute puppy picture here because I'm too doltish to get this image embedded.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

The real runner in the family, my buddy Chui.

The original bad dawg. 

Chui takes his retirement very seriously.  Does this chair make my butt look big?

E.J.
                              Greater Lowell Road Runners
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Jeffrey

Just wanted to say, I'm really enjoying this post! Smile