Pet Pictures! Aaaannnnd - GO! (Read 1553 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

Trent, I particularly like your dog's vampire imitation....

Who said it was an imitation?

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Does anyone else have a cat that loves cantaloupe?  We have had two cats that go crazy for it - they love(d) it more than meat.  Our current cat, Carmen, sometimes will chew through the rind if we leave a whole cantaloupe on the counter.

Oh roo roooo!

Who said it was an imitation?

Holy crap, flying monkeys AND vampire dogs?  I'm staying away from Trent's corner of the world!

Maggie & Molly

Sabby  ~ this is where I find him when I come home from my morning runs...

better shot.  

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Top 'O the World!

Cat: Junior dog: Mairead - this is their normal pose during most of the day...Mairead likes to run with me & Dh, Junior likes to watch us get ready

Mairead guiding me down a treacherous trail...

Now see who's REALLY in charge....six lb Selena, followed closely by 9 lb (overweight) Jasmine!

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Did you know that black cats are the hardest to find homes for in shelters (because so many people are superstitious asswipes)? 

Morons.

Well, our last two additions (Chico - orange/white, and Mr. Mr. - black/white) were from our neighborhood but obviously didn't like where they lived 'cause they hung around our house day and night.  We got some flack from the previous "owners" of Chico, but for crying out loud, he was with us for 6 months - a mere 100 yards from them, at best - going in and out of the house, sleeping in the big picture window, and for 6 months, they didn't know he was there?  Whatever.  He was also sick, not neutered, and constantly getting into battles when we finally took over his care.  Stoopid people.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the "half cat" we're feeding - Hairy aka Harry the feral troll who lives under our deck.  I need to capture and get him neutered, as well.  I have too many cats. Roll eyes

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

servingthealiens

Did you know that black cats are the hardest to find homes for in shelters (because so many people are superstitious asswipes)?  We've already decided that someday (when we don't have 4 cats) we'll adopt a black adult cat from a nearby no-kill shelter.

That's because people suck.  I would have NO issue having a black cat, if I met a black cat that I "clicked" with.  Darwin was meant to be mine (long, really weird story that will make agnostics believe in god) - but not because he's white.  He could be fecking purple and I'd love him just as much.  It's his huge heart and equally big personality I love, not just his white fur.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's because people suck.  I would have NO issue having a black cat, if I met a black cat that I "clicked" with.  Darwin was meant to be mine (long, really weird story that will make agnostics believe in god) - but not because he's white.  He could be fecking purple and I'd love him just as much.  It's his huge heart and equally big personality I love, not just his white fur.

I totally get that.  Growing up I had 2 awesome black-and-white cats, so I decided that that was my favorite color combination.  But then we found an orange tabby...and that became my favorite.  But lately I've been very fond of our gray tabby with amazing green eyes (green-eyed monster).  I don't really have a favorite color, after all.  I just love the funny personalities, regardless of the package.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Okay, I'm a bit late to this thread but I just found this picture on my computer. This is Scooter. Let's just say it's not the first time he's done this. For a dog that doesn't like to actually swim he sure loves to get himself into precarious positions over water.

Goal: Age grade over 80% on a certified course.

Does anyone else have a cat that loves cantaloupe?  We have had two cats that go crazy for it - they love(d) it more than meat.  Our current cat, Carmen, sometimes will chew through the rind if we leave a whole cantaloupe on the counter.

My cat goes nuts for cantaloupe! I also had a cat who was crazy about cucumbers. Weird.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

servingthealiens

I totally get that.  Growing up I had 2 awesome black-and-white cats, so I decided that that was my favorite color combination.  But then we found an orange tabby...and that became my favorite.  But lately I've been very fond of our gray tabby with amazing green eyes (green-eyed monster).  I don't really have a favorite color, after all.  I just love the funny personalities, regardless of the package.

Haha see, I was the exact opposite.  We had 4 cats when I was a kid, including one ENORMOUS black and white tuxedo cat.

He was evil.  Pure, unadulterated evil.  He nearly stressed the poor, shy, grey spotted tabby that was mine literally to death.  It would take 3 vet techs and a shot of Turbogesic to sedate him enough for a shot.  Only animal in my life I've ever hated.

So I thought all black and white cats sucked.  Then my friend adopted this fantastic rescued feral who will love you until you're tired of him and I realize how ridiculous I was being. 

My first cat loved cantalope, especially with ice cream inside the middle.  The others probably loved it too, I just don't remember since the shock of discovering this had worn off by then.

http://ruthe-pogacar.blogspot.com/2009/08/cats-and-cantaloupe-case-study.html

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

My cat goes nuts for cantaloupe! I also had a cat who was crazy about cucumbers. Weird.

When I was a kid I had a one eyed black cat that sneezed all the time that LOVED doughnuts!  He would beat you down for them.  He was a stray, we found him in a dumpster...so he would eat just about anything anyway, but boy did he love doughnuts.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, we call our Lola "Smelly Cat."  She even looks like the cat in Phoebe's video...and she's always been smelly...moreso now that she's old.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay