Pet Pictures! Aaaannnnd - GO! (Read 1553 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

My first cat loved cantalope, especially with ice cream inside the middle.  The others probably loved it too, I just don't remember since the shock of discovering this had worn off by then.

http://ruthe-pogacar.blogspot.com/2009/08/cats-and-cantaloupe-case-study.html

Last night at dinner I noticed my wife feeding our cat lettuce and it made me think of this thread.  I wonder if she'd eat cantalope (cat, not wife).

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

12 Squared

Daisy

If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra
      Fightinlibrarian

My two Siamese sweethearts playing on their kitty perch...  Casper is the little blue point scratching away, while Charlie is the big seal point hogging the top spot.  Hard to believe they are brothers Smile

Fightinlibrarian

Here they are again...  This time they are best buds!  Smile lol

an amazing likeness

Daisy

Brittany spaniel?  Looks like it from the colors...

Trained bird dog?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Fightinlibrarian

Brittany spaniel?  Looks like it from the colors...

Trained bird dog?

Aww!!  Brittany Spaniels make such wonderful running partners!  An older lady I used to run with had a pair of them that would always run alongside of us on our early morning jaunts Smile  They used to get so excited when we'd head down the trail!

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Our mighty mouse destroyer.

[insert witty caption here]

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Our mighty mouse destroyer.

[insert witty caption here]

You need to photoshop a beer into his left paw.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You need to photoshop a beer into his left paw.

HER.  Torties are almost always female (the genetics responsible for this are kinda cool.  I believe the rare male torties/calicos are sterile).

MTA: linky explaining the phenomenon.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Feeling the growl again

HER.  Torties are almost always female (the genetics responsible for this are kinda cool.  I believe the rare male torties/calicos are sterile).

MTA: linky explaining the phenomenon.

A wine cooler, then?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A wine cooler, then?

Not if she's a cat with good taste.  Actually, I think if my tortie had a drink it would probably be a white russian.  She bothers me for half-n-half every AM when I'm getting my coffee.

~ Sarah Kay

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Kirsten is correct. Clover is a female....and she would never drink a wine cooler.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

Kirsten is correct. Clover is a female....and she would never drink a wine cooler.

See, I was right...down to the last detail.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That is hilarious!  POD!  Clover looks like my kind of cat! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay